(HIRED) Flight Simulation Technician
With over 20 years of aircraft QA, maintenance administration, and staff supervision, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Over 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Simulation Technician.
- Conducted all simulator upgrade testing, coordinated remedy to simulator design problems, developed and implemented improved design solutions.
- Over 5 years of experience as Instructor/Lead Technician managing QA program for USAF utilizing maintenance simulators.
- Conducted monthly audits of 45 instructors, 16 aircraft simulators, compiling report for Air Force headquarters.
- Maintenance lead for C-5 maintenance trainers simulators working directly with system engineers and contract maintenance.
- Experience with communicating directly with COR (contracting officer representative).
- Holds 2 AAS Degrees in Aviation Maintenance Technology & Instructor of Technology
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.