Flight Simulator Technician
With Nearly 3 years of experience maintaining flight simulators for the US Coast Guard, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Serviced 2 HC-144 Ocean Sentry fixed wing simulators (1 full motion, 1 non-motion).
- Serviced multiple rotary wing flight simulators including: HH-65 Dolphin (full motion), MH60T Jayhawk (full motion), configurable (non-motion) simulator containing full cockpit and optics screens.
- Responsibilities include preventative maintenance, repair/replace circuit boards, repair/replace light bulbs, troubleshooting, ATP (Acceptance Test Procedures), sweeping/vacuuming, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of both Linux and Windows operating systems (Host Computer), computer re-imaging, program replacement and rebuilding.
- Additional 7 years of experience as Avionics Install Technician, assembling and terminating aviation wire harnesses for S92, S76, and S300 helicopters.
- Currently holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Information Technology.
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.