With 12 years of experience in inside and outside sales offering capital and diagnostic equipment to hospitals representing 100+ manufacturers, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Achieved over $1.5M in sales each year in 2017 and 2016 accounting for 24%-27% of total company revenue during span.
- $193K sale to Mount Carmel Health System beating out larger companies such as Cardinal Health and McKesson.
- Other hospital sales highlights include: Ohio State University – Upper Arlington ($600K worth of medical equipment for 12 departments in new 5 story facility) and Ohio State University – Jameson Crane Sports Medicine ($400K for new 3 story facility, consisting mainly of treatment and exam tables).
- Proficient selling accompanying software for equipment such as EKGs, vital sign machines, digital scales, body composition analyzers, all while ensuring EMR/HER compatibility.
- In 2017, #6 ranked Sales Rep from a medical Co-Op of 60+ different distributors in North America, contributing $1.5M in sales.
- Currently holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Communications from Kent State University.
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.