Federal Major Account Manager
With 17+ years of experience in Federal Sales, all of which includes direct sales to the DoD and VA, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- In current role as Federal Major Account Manager, manages NY/NJ territory selling hardware/software solutions, offsite/onsite scanning, network printing, etc.
- Achieved 95% of quota in 2017 ($1.2 million in revenue) as a top 25% producer against other larger territories.
- Responsible for implementing all business-building and relationship-building expectations with DOD, civilian accounts, and customers.
- Able to penetrate accounts and engage with appropriate customers for the right solution.
- 15+ years of experience selling office equipment, progressing from a Government Sales Rep to Major Account Manager – SLG & Federal.
- First Federal Account Manager hired to successfully build and establish a government territory for the company.
- As an Account Executive (and Channel Manager), generated an average of $3M in revenue, leading to Top NE Region Performer in 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004.
- As Major Account Manager (SLG & Federal) managed the NYC area territory selling to large sized government agencies, developing new and maintained existing government accounts through cold-calling and meeting with customers regularly.
- Generated multiple million dollar sales to VA through VISN (Veterans Integrated Service Network).
- After reviewing RFP and T&C, collaborates with compliance, answers each question and supplements with visuals, provides pricing, confirms product availability with warehousing/manufacturing for large orders.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce CRM.
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.