Mid Level Software Engineer
This Mid Level Software Engineer has 3 years of simulation and commercial gaming experience. Perfect for your business.
- Experience managing junior level Software Engineers whilst at CVP.
- Helped create Medical Pre-Surgery Simulation tool that won best in show at IMSH 2017.
- Helped create charge Nurse training for the VA and a Project Management game for Project Management Institute.
- Created games for Mobile, Desktop and Web based training.
- Most comfortable with C# and Unity3D.
- Familiar with C, C++, Unreal, Visual Studio and Android studio.
- Masters’ of Science in Interactive Entertainment – UCF Florida Interactive Academy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media - UCF Florida Interactive Academy
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.