Lead Network Engineer
With 7+ years of experience in DOD IT arena working for major defense contractor progressing from a Network Engineer Consultant, to Network Engineer, to current role as Cybersystems Engineer/Lead Network Engineer, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Currently supervising 1 direct report (previously 3) for Army satellite project, provides system design, documentation, testing, product recommendations (additional components or software required for testing), for Windows based OS.
- Created scripts to automate the install and upgrade of Cisco routers and switches (using TCL).
- Configured routers, L2/L3 switches, firewalls to support multiple mission networks.
- Creates and updates network diagrams (logical, physical, rack elevations, power distribution).
- Proficient knowledge of Information Assurance policies (secure vs. non-secured networks) and has network disaster recovery experience utilizing SolarWind Orion as a network monitoring tool.
- Additional 3+ years of experience as computer technician and Level 1 software support.
- Software proficiencies include: MS Office, Visio, Remedy, Windows (7, 2008, 2012), VMware, Mac OS XAutoCAD, Cisco IOS, and others.
- Certifications/Licenses include: CCNA, PE (Professional Engineer), Comptia, (A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE) and Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance (renewed in 2017).
- Currently holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Engineering (Magna Cum Laude).
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.