- Worked as a simulator technician on both fixed wing and rotator wing, Level D simulators.
- Built helicopter flight simulators from the ground up including Airvac Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, and R44’s.
- Experience reading schematics and performing testing, troubleshooting, PM, wiring, and soldering.
- An Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology
- An Electrical Technician Certification
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.