Supply Chain/Logistics, Compliance Specialist
With 8+ years of experience as Receiving, Materials, & Shipping Supervisor and serving as ITAR/EAR Specialist, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Prepares all export documentation and EEI/AES for international shipments. Assist the customer’s freight forwarders and brokers to ensure a smooth exportation process from shipper to consignee.
- EAR - Regulating CCL products for controls.
- ITAR – assisting the Export Officer on all aspects of the licensing process through final approval from the US Department of State. Responsible for auditing customer’s documentation in preparation for exportation (specifically purchase orders, EUC/EEU). Executed Visual Compliance checks for restricted parties, blocked foreign nationals and blocked entities in addition to monitoring for changes in sanctions and embargoes and other restrictions.
- Oversee all packaging and crating for International and Domestic shipping.
- Proficient knowledge of Made 2 Manage software (ERP) and the Microsoft Office Suite, utilizing MS Word for commercial invoices and Certificates of Origin as well as MS Excel for cycle counting.
- Additional Training: Customs Brokers License training (Logistics Training Systems), SIA (Society of International Affairs) Member, E-Customs Visual Compliance Training, BIS Training (EAR Training).
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.