Video Blog: Simulation Software Engineering Job Description
10/10/17 14:39 Filed in: Job Description
Mid - Senior Software Engineers
Our client is a well-established company with over 100 employees but still operates in “start-up” mode. They are seeking Software Engineers who can help improve Software tools (with an eye toward usability) OR Solve complex technical Challenges within the Simulation Domain. They are currently seeking a Mid-Level and a Senior Software Engineer who have experience developing software and can solve challenging problems. The ideal candidate’s will have a BS in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience as well as at least 3 (Mid) and 5 (Snr) years’ experience developing software using C++. Candidates must be able to Obtain a DOD Secret clearance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads efforts to plan, design, develop, test and document software for new products, new features, customer demonstrations, and program development.
- Implements software in accordance with customer requirements and design constraints.
- Leads a development team or actively participates as part of a development team.
- Uses technical innovations to improve individual and team processes and code development.
- Develops new business leads from customers.
- Makes innovative team contributions that improve the overall team performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Continuously learns new concepts and becomes recognized as an expert in certain domains.
- Positively impacts organization's business and financial performance.
- Must be able to frequently communicates with clients or customers to understand technical user issues or customer product requirements.
- Travel is required.
Click Here to Apply.