TS Clearance - A/V Design Specialist/Lead Technician
With Over 20 years of AV experience operating in Technician, Engineer, and Lead roles, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- In addition to supervising installation labor and sub-contractors, expertise includes oversight of contractor planning, employee training, plan/design/install/configure of digital and analog systems, coordinating with clients to compile requirements, site surveys, troubleshooting, cable termination, rack construction, etc.
- Experience overseeing small to large numbers of direct reports (40-45 technicians for Classroom XXI project installing complex AV systems for both classified and unclassified facilities.
- Currently holds an active TS clearance and has completed installs and upgrades for: EPA, UN, Fort Belvoir, USNRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission), FBI, and a host of other DOD locations.
- Certifications include: CTS, CTS-I, ECAV (Extron), DMC-T-4K (Crestron), AMX, Biamp audia, Chief, ClearOne.
- Proficient knowledge of MEP blueprints, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Visio.
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.