Senior A/V Engineer/Manager
With 20+ years of AV experience including the last 10 as Sr. AV Engineer/Engineering Manager and Field/Lead Technician, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Currently managing 8 direct reports in Engineering Manager role for medium sized company operating within commercial and education verticals.
- Highlight projects include: Bureau of Prisons, University of VA – Darden Campus, and Northwestern Student Credit Union.
- As face of the company and reporting directly to Owner, responsible for direct management of Operations, Purchasing, and Design, creating SOW and pricing quotes, writing standards, training technicians, remote troubleshooting, site and client visits, etc.
- As Field/Lead Technician at completed $8M installation at one of the largest financial services companies in the nation.
- Promoted from Field Tech to Lead Tech during this 32 room and 500 person auditorium project.
- Responsible for cable pulls, routing video, soldering connections, bugging, completing test calls, hanging tvs, speakers, and mics.
- Telepresence, VTC, PC connectivity, PA, video wall, shading/lighting controls, recording components, corporate wide rebroadcasting, etc.
- Certifications include: CTS, Extron XTP-E, Crestron DMC-E, ClearOne, Extron ProDSP, 5 Polycom certifications, and many others.
- Proficient knowledge of WireCAD and StarDraw.
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.