With nearly 30 years of experience in contracts administration, compliance, & procurement with the majority of his experience working in weapons and aerospace manufacturing settings for companies, you can't miss out on this Hot Candidate.
- Well versed in FAR/DFAR, ITAR/EAR, & HTS compliance guidelines and procedures.
- As Senior Subcontracts Administrator (June 2013 – June 2015), responsible for major contracts in support of Laser Designators, Range Finders, and Missile Countermeasure Systems.
- Procurement of electro-optic components and hardware from Israel and Canada.
- Served as SME for ITAR/EAR reporting directly to Director of Supply Chain.
- Primary interface for technical issues and contract performance for assigned suppliers, including travel to suppliers (OCONUS & CONUS) to analyze delivery and quality performance.
- Most recently brought on by a medium sized service provider for DOD and civilian agencies in 2016 to bring them into FAR compliance.
- Saved a contract valued at $20M (supporting security staff in middle east) after initially failing CPSR audits (DCAA).
- While employed from 2006-2011, responsible for Major Subcontracts in support of Weapon Systems Operations and Sustainment for the Ground Based Missile Defense Complexes at multiple armed forces sites.
- Software proficiencies include: SAP, Costpoint, Maximo, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Office Suite, and others.
- Certifications include: APICS (material requirements planning), ISO 9001, AS9100D (Lead Auditor).
For more information about the recruitment process and how we can assist you and your company, check out our Employers Page.